Cheshirepedia will provide comprehensive, accurate information about the town of Cheshire, Connecticut – its places, culture, institutions, significant events, and the people that shaped them. The friendly electronic format is intended for use by students, teachers, researchers, and general information-seekers. The website will have lively text accompanied by many images – maps, drawings, paintings and photos. Cheshirepedia will grow each month to include:
- Coverage of significant people, events, places, institutions, flora/fauna, geology, and more, from 200 million years ago to the present.
- Essays and entries on ethnic groups and communities throughout Cheshire’s history
- Essays and entries on art, architecture, literature, performing arts, music, sports and popular culture.
- Essays that add new perspective to issues and events.
- Special sections for teachers and students.
One thought on “Welcome to Cheshirepedia”
I was so pleased to see the Cheshirepedia site up and running! Congratulations!
Comments are closed.